What is Delta 8?
What is Delta 8?
Delta 8 is an isomer of cannabidiol or “CBD”. It is another type of cannabinoid found in the hemp plant like CBD, CBG, CBC, CBDv, and so on. Despite its name, it does not have the same kind of intoxicating effects as Delta 9. While it can alter and elevate your mood, it is far less intoxicating. It is also much more functional than Delta 9. It can give a moderate “buzz” without the same levels of intoxication, anxiety, or paranoia typically associated with Delta 9. Many people report Delta 8 to be uplifting and helping them to feel calm, happy, and energetic, especially in social settings.
Delta 8 Compared to Delta 9
While both Delta 8 and Delta 9 can be intoxicating, many users report Delta 8 as being a far superior extract and the opposite of Delta 9 in many of the best ways possible. Δ8 users typically report feeling far more active and outgoing with increased confidence and almost none of the anxiousness and paranoia associated with Δ9usage. Delta 8 gives a more manageable “heady” feeling typically allowing for more activity while in use, compared to Δ9 which tends to be felt more in the body and can often suppress physical activity.
In laymen’s terms, if you are using cannabinoids recreational and want to get stuff done, hang out with friends, or have a video game marathon, Delta 8 may be the better choice. If you’re looking to sit on the couch and watch a movie, Delta 9 may be the way to go.
Things To Consider
- EFFECTS – There are no long term studies, and very few studies at all on Delta 8, so much of what we know about Delta 8 comes from anecdotal evidence, which should not be considered conclusive, and you should realize that your experience may vary.
- DRUG TESTS – It is not clear if a consumer taking these products would fail or pass a drug test, but because it is so closely related to Delta 9, it is possible it can show up positively on a drug test. All cannabinoids are assumed to show the presence of cannabis in this case. It is advised that the use of any products that contain tetrahydrocannabinol content should be used at your own discretion.
- DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
- Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or diagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- NOTE THAT THE FOLLOWING IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. CONSULT A LAWYER BEFORE DETERMINING IF THIS PRODUCT IS LEGAL IN YOUR STATE OR TERRITORY.